I am sitting on my adirondack outside with a cup of tea as we speak feeling uber inspired by this fall weather today! Gosh it just couldn't get any better then this.
I had an epiphany recently while chatting with one of my clients. She was asking me if I could take a few minutes and write a few of my favorite caterers with our menu thoughts for their wedding to get quotes put together for them. My response? Umm...I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT! That is the exact reason Atlanta brides hire me! So as I typed away to these caterers I realized how much I love this bride for being open with me and making time for her relationship during the wedding planning.
I encourage each of my couples to pass along those daunting tasks to me all the time, but I also hope that each day as I am working away they are working on building a solid foundation for their soon to be marriage. I hope they are enjoying this weather with its crisp air and soothing scents. I hope they are going on a hike, or cuddling up on the couch at home together connecting. I hope they are falling in love all over again!
So I thought I would share a quick list of some of my favorite ideas to reconnect in the Fall:
- Go on a bookstore date
- Go on a fall foliage date or hike
- Have a thermos picnic in the park
- Rake and play in the leaves with your pets
- Make apple cider floats
- Make your New Years Resolution a couple months early
- Volunteer together
- Have a Christmas movie marathon
- Book a couples massage at a swanky city hotel
- Discover a new town
- Go zip lining through the Autumn leaves
- Attend a wine tasting
- Have a bonfire and make s'mores
- November is National Peanut Butter Month, make a sweet treat!
- Go on a trip to the farmers market and then have a farm to table cooking night
- Plan + prepare for your first hosted Thanksgiving
- Boycott Black Friday, cuddle up and share leftovers instead!
I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday! Remember to reconnect with family, friends & your fiancé! Feel free to share some of your fall date ideas in the comments!
Photography: Cooper & Co Photography